Admission Details for the Session (2024–25)
Registration forms can be obtained from front office of the school between 9 to 12 noon on all working days or can be filled online via School Website.
Admission Process for Grade Nursery/LKG
Step 1 -
Registration form to be filled.
Step 2 -
Selected children list will be out on the basis of criteria mentioned below as per the guidelines issued by DoE (Department of Education)
Step 3 -
After declaration of list, Selected children can take the admission on first come first basis.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
|0 – 6 km
Documents required for LKG/Nursery registration-
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Aadhar card of the child.
- Address Proof-
a) Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
b) Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
c) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
d) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
g) Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- In case of sibling, copy of School I D Card of sibling is mandatory.
- In case of Alumni, Copy of the Mark sheet is mandatory.
Admission Process For Classes (UKG to IX)
- Registration form to be filled.
- Entrance exam or Interaction of student will be conducted and result will be shared with parents.
- Parent Interaction will be conducted offline for shortlist students.
- After declaration of Result, Parents Interaction with the leader will take place.
- Admission to be taken after the final result shared by leader.
Documents required at the time of Admission :-
Documents required for Registration (UKG to IX)
- Copy of Aadhar card of the child and parents.
- Copy of Previous year result report card (Applicable from grade II onwards).
- In case of sibling, copy of school ID Card is mandatory.
Counter signed original TC (Transfer Certificate) to be submitted at the time of admission (Applicable from grade-II onwards).